Recommended for all vehicles which is inclusive but not limited for Cars, Heavy duty vehicles, motorcycle and others.
Flushing Oil is intended to flush down all impurities, dirt, sludge and deposits that accumulate in the engine while the vehicles runs in high temperature for a prolonged period of time. It is developed with high content of chemical detergent and dispersal which completely remove all deposits in the engine.
Upon flushing and filling with lubricants, the engine would be completely free from dirt, sludge and other impurities that normally remain in the engine oil sump & joints and bends upon draining dirty oil.
- Boost engine power and torque for better engine response and acceleration.
- Ultimate engine wear protection at extreme driving conditions to prolong engine life.
- Exceptional engines cleanliness – protects against engine sludge and varnish deposits.
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in the severest service for longer drain capability
- Excellent cold engines starting – minimize friction and wear at a start-up.
Typical Product Performance
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.8345|
|Pour Point, C||-18|
|Flash Point, C||228|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 C||19.57|
|@ 100 C||4.25|
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet; exceed the API; OEM requirements.
Recommended Oil Interval Changes
The Flushing Oil is recommended to be used to flush the engines in every 50,000km; while changing the engine oil. With the high-performance detergent and dispersants for cleaning up the engine. Flushing oil is especially suitable for the latest vehicles with extended drain intervals or vehicles with oil monitoring systems that vary oil drain intervals.