API CF TBN 11 SAE 20W-50
Recommended for vehicles manufactured from year 1985 to year 1990. QUANTUM Harrier 13000 is advanced performance SAE 20W-50 multi-grade diesel engine oil for use in the most severe on-highway and off-highway applications. It is specially engineered for modern, high-output, low-emission engines as well as older high speed turbo charged engines running on low sulfur diesel or conventional high sulfur diesel fuel.
An advances additive system ensures excellent control over soot induced wear, high temperature piston deposits, corrosion, foaming and oxidation stability. It also provides excellent resistance to bore polishing, a high level of wear protection and ensures superior engine cleanliness at extended drain intervals.
Meet the Specifications of:
- API CF
- Exceeds all major American, European and Japanese OEM and Industry specifications.
- Excellent performance with extended oil drains intervals on low emission engines.
- Exceptional soot dispersion, preventing deposits on critical engine components and provide excellent protection from soot induced wear.
- Excellent TBN retention effectively extends drain interval capability.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability that minimized low temperature sludge build-up and high temperature deposits.
Typical Product Performance
|Characteristics||API CF TBN 11 SAE 20W-50|
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.889|
|Pour Point, C||-31|
|Flash Point, C||235|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 C||143.40|
|@ 100 C||17.24|
|HTHS @ 150C (cP)||4.494|
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet; exceed the API; OEM requirements.