API SG SAE 40
Recommended for vehicles manufactured from year 1989 to 1994.
QUANTUM Phantom 11000 is the mono-grade engine oil specially engineered to exceed API SG standards meant for old engines. It is exclusively formulated with premium mineral base fluids and unique environmentally friendly additives system to provide exceptional thermal and oxidation stability that minimizes oil thickening at very high operating temperatures, excellent deposits control and minimized engine wear and tear.
An advances additive system ensures excellent control over soot induced wear, high temperature piston deposits, corrosion, foaming and oxidation stability. It also provides excellent resistance to bore polishing, a high level of wear protection and ensures superior engine cleanliness at extended drain intervals.
Meet the Specifications of:
- API SG
- Boost engine power and torque for better engine response and acceleration.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits, especially for the SAE 40 grade.
- Ultimate engine wear protection at extreme driving conditions to prolong engine life.
- Exceptional engines cleanliness – protects against engine sludge and varnish deposits.
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in the severest service for longer drain capability.
- Excellent cold engines starting – minimize friction and wear at a start-up.
Typical Product Performance
|Characteristics||API SG SAE 40|
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.879|
|Pour Point, C||-36|
|Flash Point, C||229|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 C||95.26|
|@ 100 C||13.98|
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet & exceed the API & OEM requirements.
Recommended Oil Interval Changes
We recommend the oil change at 5000km. The oil change intervals can be as short as 5,000 km or as long 6,000 km on some well maintained vehicles. We recommend that you follow the oil and filter change frequencies shown in your owner’s manual. With the high-performance mineral engine oil, you can have the confidence to go the full mileage or time frame recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Phantom 11000 is especially suitable for the vehicles with extended drain intervals or vehicles with oil monitoring systems that vary oil drain intervals.