RM66.00 – RM247.50
API SM SAE 20W-50
Recommended for vehicles manufactured from year 2004 onward With API Compliance.
QUANTUM Thunder Superbike is the next generation ultimate performance fully synthetic multi-grade engine oil specially engineered to exceed the API SM standards meant for current and future generation high performance motorcycle engines, It is exclusively formulated with premium synthetic base fluids and unique environmentally friendly additives system to provide exceptional thermal and oxidation stability that minimizes oil thickening at very high operating temperatures, excellent deposits control and minimized engine wear and tear.
An advances additive system ensures excellent control over soot induced wear, high temperature piston deposits, corrosion, foaming and oxidation stability. It also provides excellent resistance to bore polishing, a high level of wear protection and ensures superior engine cleanliness.
Meets the Specifications of:
- API SM
- JASO MA2
- Boost engine power and torque for better engine response and acceleration.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits, especially for the SAE 20W-50 grade.
- Ultimate engine wear protection at extreme driving conditions to prolong engine life.
- Exceptional engines cleanliness – protects against engine sludge and varnish deposits.
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in the severest service for longer drain capability.
- Excellent cold engines starting – minimize friction and wear at a start-up.
Typical Product Performance
|Characteristics||API SM SAE 20-W50|
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.868|
|Pour Point, C||-32|
|Flash Point, C||223|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 C||104.21|
|@ 100 C||18.72|
|Cold Cranking Visc @ -15C, cP||1337.67|
|HTHS @ 150C (cP)||4.03|
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet; exceed the API; OEM requirements.
Recommended Oil Interval Changes
Oil change intervals can be as short as 4,000 km or as long 8,000 km on some new vehicles. We recommend that you follow the oil and filter change frequencies shown in your owner’s manual. With the high-performance fully synthetic engine oil, you can have the confidence to go the full mileage or time frame recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.