API SL SAE 10W-40
QUANTUM Thunder 4T 12000 is the next generation ultimate performance multi-grade engine oil specially engineered to exceed the API SL standards meant for current generation high performance motorcycle engines, It is exclusively formulated with premium base fluids and unique environmentally friendly additives system to provide exceptional thermal and oxidation stability that minimizes oil thickening at very high operating temperatures, excellent deposits control and minimized engine wear and tear.
An advances additive system ensures excellent control over soot induced wear, high temperature piston deposits, corrosion, foaming and oxidation stability. It also provides excellent resistance to bore polishing, a high level of wear protection and ensures superior engine cleanliness.
Meet the Specifications of:
- API SL
- API SJ
- JASO MA 2
- Boost engine power and torque for better engine response and acceleration.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits, especially for the SAE 10W-40 grade.
- Ultimate engine wear protection at extreme driving conditions to prolong engine life.
- Exceptional engines cleanliness – protects against engine sludge and varnish deposits.
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in the severest service for longer drain capability.
- Excellent cold engines starting – minimize friction and wear at a start-up.
Typical Product Performance
|Characteristics||API SL SAE 10W-40|
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.871|
|Pour Point, C||-34|
|Flash Point, C||222|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 C||104.23|
|@ 100 C||15.27|
|Cold Cranking Visc @ -15C, cP||5679.23|
|HTHS @ 150C (cP)||3.995|
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet & exceed the API & OEM requirements.
Recommended Oil Interval Changes
Oil change intervals can be as short as 3,000 km or as long 5,500 km on some new vehicles. We recommend that you follow the oil and filter change frequencies shown in your owner’s manual. With the high-performance engine oil, you can have the confidence to go the full mileage or time frame recommended by the vehicle manufacturer.