API CI-4 SAE 15W-40
Recommended for vehicles manufactured from year 2002 to year 2006 with OEM claims. QUANTUM Harrier 18000 is advanced performance SAE 15W-40 multigrade diesel engine oil for use in the most severe on-highway and off-highway applications. It is specially engineered for modern, high-output, low-emission engines including those fitted with Exhaust Gas Recirculation (EGR) as well as older high speed turbo charged engines running on low sulphur diesel or conventional high sulphur diesel fuel.
An advances additive system ensures excellent control over soot induced wear, high temperature piston deposits, corrosion, foaming and oxidation stability. It also provides excellent resistance to bore polishing, a high level of wear protection and ensures superior engine cleanliness at extended drain intervals.
Meet the Specifications of:
- API CI-4/CH-4/CG-4/CF-4/CF/SL
- ACEA E7-12(2012), ACEA E7-08 ISSUE 2 (2010)
- MB 228.3
- MAN M 3275
- Volvo VDS-3
- MTU Type 2
- Deutz DQC III-10
- Mack EO-N , Mack EO-M Plus
- Renault Truck RLD-2
- Cummins CES 20077
- Cummins CES 20078
- ALLISON C-4
- CATERPILLER ECF 1-a
- Global DHD-1
- Detroit Diesel DDC 93K215
- Exceeds all major American, European and Japanese OEM and Industry specifications.
- Excellent performance with extended oil drains intervals on low emission engines.
- Exceptional soot dispersion, preventing deposits on critical engine components and provide excellent protection from soot induced wear.
- Excellent TBN retention effectively extends drain interval capability.
- Excellent thermal and oxidation stability that minimized low temperature sludge build-up and high temperature deposits.
Typical Product Performance
|Characteristics||API CI-4 SAE 15W-40|
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.886|
|Pour Point, C||-33|
|Flash Point, C||224|
|@ 40 C||103.25|
|@ 100 C||14.909|
|Cold Cranking Visc @ -25C, cP||4676.73|
|Sulphanated Ash, %wt||1.2|
|HTHS @ 150C (cP)||4.069|
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet; exceed the API; OEM requirements.
Recommended Oil Interval Changes
We recommend the oil shall be changes in 8,000km. The oil change intervals also can be as short as 7,000 km or as long 15,000 km on some well maintained vehicles. We recommend that you follow the oil and filter change frequencies shown in your owner’s manual. With the high-performance lubricant oil, you can have the confidence to go the full mileage or time frame recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Harrier 18000 is especially suitable for the vehicles with extended drain intervals or vehicles with oil monitoring systems that vary oil drain intervals.