SAE 60 ATF T0-4
A premium factory fill and service fill power shift Transmission fluids for use in Off Highway equipment.
Mustang 16000 is an advanced technology, high performance, and multipurpose power transmission fluid. In addition, it is suit able for service fill of many transmissions manufactured by North American, Asian, and European OEMs. It is formulated with premium, severely hydro-processed base stocks and carefully crafted additives that help provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps protect against the formation of sludge, varnish, other harmful deposits, and foam. Mustang 16000 has exceptional low temperature flow properties and enhanced protection against viscosity breakdown at high temperatures. It also has exceptional oxidation and thermal stability, resulting in maximum service life.
Meet and exceeds the requirements of:
- Caterpillar TO-4
- Allison C-4
- ZF TE-ML 03C
- Komatsu KES 07.868.1
- ZF TE-ML 07F
- Komatsu Dresser
- Dana Powershift
- API CF
- API CF-2
- High Viscosity Index (VI) base oils improve oxidation resistance.
- Excellent thermal stability improves high temperature operation.
- Extreme pressure additives prevent gear scuffing and scoring.
- Prevents formation of rust and sludge throughout the system.
- Prevents corrosion of copper and brass.
- Excellent hydrolytic stability.
- Excellent resistance to foaming.
- Specific frictional control per OEM specifications
- Smooth, jerk-free shift performance.
- A high level of protection under a wide range of service conditions.
- Enhanced protection against wear to prolong transmission life.
- Improved cleanliness of transmission system.
- protects against wear, corrosion, and the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits
- Used for the vast majority of automatic transmissions on the road today and helps eliminate the need for supplemental additives or top treats which may harm the transmission
- Premium synthetic base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors result in maximum oil service life.
- Carefully chosen friction modifiers allow for smooth shifting, efficient power transfer, and anti-shudder protection
Typical Product Performance
|Characteristics||SAE 60 Caterpillar TO-4|
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.8838|
|Kinematic viscosity @ 100C||23.3|
|Pour Point, C||-33|
|Flash Point, C||240|
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet & exceed the API & OEM requirements.
Recommended Oil Change Interval
The Power shift Transmission Oil changes intervals can be as short as 60,000 km for severe application to 160,000km on normal application. We recommend that you follow the oil and filter change frequencies shown in your owner’s manual. With the high-performance fully synthetic power shift transmission fluid, you can have the confidence to go the full mileage or time frame recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Mustang 16000 is especially suitable for the extended drain intervals or vehicles with oil monitoring systems that vary oil drain intervals.