Premium Grade Automatic Transmission Fluid DEX IIIH
Mustang 18000 is an advanced technology, high performance, multi-purpose power transmission fluid. In addition, it is suit able for service fill of many transmissions manufactured by North American, Asian, and European OEMs. It is formulated with premium, severely hydro-processed base stocks and carefully crafted additives that help provide oxidation and thermal stability, friction control, load-carrying ability, corrosion and wear protection. It helps protect against the formation of sludge, varnish, other harmful deposits, and foam. Mustang 18000 has exceptional low temperature flow properties and enhanced protection against viscosity breakdown at high temperatures. It also has exceptional oxidation and thermal stability, resulting in maximum service life
Under severe operating conditions, this fluid:
- Maintains friction control for smooth shift action and protection against shudder.
- Retains high temperature viscosity resulting in maximum oil film thickness and excellent wear protection.
- Helps minimize the chances of a transmission overhaul due to sludge, corrosion, or wear of gears, bearings, and clutches
Meet and exceeds the requirements of:
- DEXRON IIIH
- Allison C-4
- Allison TES-389
- ZF TE-ML 05L
- ZF TE-ML 09
- Caterpillar TO-2
- Volvo 97340
- Smooth, jerk-free shift performance.
- A high level of protection under a wide range of service conditions.
- Enhanced protection against wear to prolong transmission life.
- Improved cleanliness of transmission system.
- Excellent circulation and effective lubrication at low temperatures.
- Superior high temperature performance.
- Controlled inventory cost
- protects against wear, corrosion, and the formation of lacquers, sludge, or other harmful deposits
- Used for the vast majority of automatic transmissions on the road today and helps eliminate the need for supplemental additives or top treats which may harm the transmission
- Premium synthetic base oil and extra oxidation inhibitors result in maximum oil service life.
- Carefully chosen friction modifiers allow for smooth shifting, efficient power transfer, and anti-shudder protection
Typical Product Performance
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l
|Pour Point, C
|Flash Point, C
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet & exceed the API & OEM requirements.
Recommended Oil Change Interval
The Automatic Transmission Oil changes intervals can be as short as 90,000 km for severe application to 160,000km on normal application. We recommend that you follow the oil and filter change frequencies shown in your owner’s manual. With the high-performance fully synthetic automotive transmission fluid, you can have the confidence to go the full mileage or time frame recommended by the vehicle manufacturer. Mustang 18000 is especially suitable for the extended drain intervals or vehicles with oil monitoring systems that vary oil drain intervals.