THUNDER 2T is complex blend of oils and additives directly address the heat, pressure and friction of race-engineered engines. These engines operate on the edge, yet engine reliability is critical. THUNDER 2T does an outstanding job protecting high-performance engines. It adds durability that professional racing teams depend on and delivers confidence so engines can be pushed to the limit. Excellent lubricity and Film Strength High-performance and race-designed two-stroke engines operate under severe conditions. They are modified for higher compression ratios, higher rpm and leaner combustion, all of which increase heat and pressure. High heat can quickly burn off light oils and cause rapid piston expansion, decreasing piston-to-cylinder wall clearances and increasing the likelihood of piston scuffing and seizure. High pressure can exceed the film strength of low-viscosity oils, which promotes crankshaft bearing wear and pitting. THUNDER 2T is purpose-built for outstanding film strength and lubricity. It is engineered with carefully selected, higher-viscosity base oils to withstand the high heat and pressure common to high-performance and racing applications. THUNDER 2T’s anti-friction chemistry is race-proven to provide an extra measure of protection against piston scuffing and bearing wear.
- Excellent film strength for high-heat, high-rpm motors
- Anti-friction formula for maximum power
- Burns clean; helps prevent ring sticking and plug fouling
- Protects coated and non- coated racing pistons
- Boost engine power and torque for better engine response and acceleration.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits.
- Ultimate engine wear protection at extreme driving conditions to prolong engine life.
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in the severest service for longer drain capability.
- Excellent cold engines starting – minimize friction and wear at a start-up.
- Outstanding Engine Cleanliness
- prevent the power-robbing carbon deposits that cause exhaust port blocking and pre-ignition
Typical Product Performance
|Thunder 2T 17000
|Thunder 4T 16000
|Thunder 2T 15000
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l
|Pour Point, C
|Flash Point, C
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt
|@ 40 C
|@ 100 C
|Meet the Specifications of
The product typical may change without notice, however the performance of the product would meet & exceed the API & OEM requirements.