API SN SAE 10W-30
Recommended for vehicles manufactured from year 2011 onward. QUANTUM Typhoon 18000 is the next generation ultimate performance semi synthetic multi-grade engine oil specially engineered to exceed the latest API SN standards meant for current and future generation high performance engines, especially those fitted with emission control devices. It is exclusively formulated with premium synthetic base fluids and unique environmentally friendly additives system to provide exceptional thermal and oxidation stability that minimizes oil thickening at very high operating temperatures, excellent deposits control and minimized engine wear and tear.
An advances additive system ensures excellent control over soot induced wear, high temperature piston deposits, corrosion, foaming and oxidation stability. It also provides excellent resistance to bore polishing, a high level of wear protection and ensures superior engine cleanliness at extended drain intervals.
Meets the Specifications of:
- API SN
- API SM
- API SL
- API CF
- Boost engine power and torque for better engine response and acceleration.
- Excellent fuel economy benefits, especially for the SAE 10W-30 grade.
- Ultimate engine wear protection at extreme driving conditions to prolong engine life.
- Exceptional engines cleanliness – protects against engine sludge and varnish deposits.
- Resists viscosity and thermal breakdown even in the severest service for longer drain capability.
- Excellent cold engines starting – minimize friction and wear at a start-up.
Typical Product Performance
|Characteristics||API SN SAE 10W-30 ILSAC GF-5|
|Density @ 15 C, kg/l||0.855|
|Pour Point, C||-33|
|Flash Point, C||224|
|Kinematic Viscosity, cSt|
|@ 40 C||58.42|
|@ 100 C||9.807|
|Cold Cranking Visc @ -25C, cP||2651|